Skip to main content
ISN'T IT JUST SO TYPICAL? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFk39ppBHmo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apoetnomadali, Why the Beard?

Sat. Nov 10, 2007 My plan was to finish the journey of recording my debut album. When it was finished the goal was to relinquish myself of the weight of that journey which had grown on my face and do so before the crowd, at a large album release party prior to my performance...They say if you wanna hear God laugh, make plans... those were my plans... Today I walked into a barber shop and asked for a little trim off the top and for the barber to tame the 6 month beard that had grown on my face. I sat there sweating as he took clippers to my jaw and 5 minutes later showed me the reflection of the little boy who had been hiding. Can I attempt to explain? I can attempt.... I can only attempt at making those who cannot see and who do not understand the reason behind why a young man like myself would grow an untamed, uncontrolled thick beard. We all know of the traveler who sets out on his jouney, young and bold, unafraid yet uncertain, naive yet courageous. Upon this travelers return we ar...

Is Burnt Coffee Bad For Your Soul?

I know what you’re thinking… Enough with the: “Starbucks Mania – I gotta have my latte perfect so I can Instagram the foam heart on top, bullshit!” Relax, that’s not where I’m going… Stay with me. The much more relevant idea beneath the seemingly forced existentialism in my original question, is this idea: If we could begin to discern our likes and dislikes down to the minutest detail and not punish ourselves for them, are we in indirectly feeding our productivity (not taking away from it) by feeding our happiness? I can’t speak for everyone, but I assume there has to be others out there like me, that often, self punish or bad talk themselves, when they gravitate towards a preference “they can do without”. This could be a particular brand of coffee, a T.V. show that is a guilty pleasure, a daily ritual, an exercise regiment, a meal, a possession, etc. Anything that sets the alarm off on this inner voice that says, “You don’t have to have this exactly like that. You’re being rid...

The Bells of Change

Every season, right around this time I revisit some words I wrote 5 years ago.  It is a song that continues to have redefined meaning in my life because of the reflection it causes in my heart.  While on the road I have continued to re-connect with this song as Holiday season approaches, because of it reminding me what matters most in life: When those bells, Ring and you see, You are here, Here with me, Hold my hand,  Don’t let go,  Even when it’s cold And we’re alone, Wherever you go,  I’ll be there, No matter time,  Whatever Year, Look at the sky See my face, Look at the ground Feel my grace, Time for a change Break those chains,    Find that dream, You and Me, Times running out  Find what you want Find you who love, Hold on tight,   Pray that prayer    Sleep that night,       Keep that faith Bring t...